FAQs of iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter
1.What's the limitation of the trial version?
- Free trial version of iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter has no time limit.
There'll be a watermark on the output video. Once you register the software, it will be removed.
2. What Flash files can iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter convert?
- All the SWF/FLV files applied in Flash standard can be converted.
3. What files does iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter output?
- It can convert Flash SWF to AVI/MPEG/MPG/WMV/MP4/FLV/3GP/iPod/iPhone/Apple TV/PSP/PS3/Pocket PC/Windows Mobile video formats. It can convert Flash SWF to animated GIF and Image Series including BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG formats. And it can also convert Flash SWF to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG audio file.
4. Can iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter convert Flash Flv video files?
- Yes! The latest version of this Flash converter supports all FLV video formats including Flash 8 alpha and AVC/H264, with the best conversion quality. But we do not highly recommend it as it bases on real time capturing, which means it is not fast to convert flv video. We suggest you our another
freeware program -
iWisoft Free Video Converter.
5. Do I need to install any video encoder for the conversion?
- No. iWisoft Flash/SWF to video converter has all the output formats encoders built in.
6. Why some output videos can not be played on my computer?
- Some video files, such as iPod MP4 file, can be played on iPod, but not on your computer if no MP4 codec installed. So you need to install the correct video decoder if you want to play them on your computer.
7. The output file can be played on my computer, but it cannot be played on other computers. Why?
- This answer is the same as Question 6. You need to install correct decoder on the computer.
8. I have checked "Auto play when capture" option, but sometimes when I click the "Capture" button, the Flash movie keeps still. What should I do?
- Most probably, you will find another "Play" button (or something like that) on the Flash movie. Just click that button to start the movie.
9. When I open my SWF it automatically starts playing the
flash with audio, when I click "capture" I am getting two
voice tracks. How to solve this?
- After you load the SWF, click the "Settings" button. Check
"Force to capture from the first frame" option under the
"Capture Settings" tab. Then click "OK" and try to capture
and convert the SWF file.
10. The output video's aspect ratio does not match the original Flash movie. What should I do?
- Click "Settings" button. Under the "General" tab, select "Letterbox" in "Scale Mode" combo box. In this mode, black background color will be filled in any gap in the horizontal or vertical dimension if necessary.
11. The software tells me that I didn't make the correct settings when I click "capture". What should I do?
- Please check your output folder, temporary folder etc. in the settings dialog.
12. The output quality is not high enough. How do I improve it?
- The final output quality depends on the video codec and the video bit rate. With the same bit rate, H264 is the best. With the same codec, the higher bit rate, the better quality and the bigger final file size, vice versa. You can customize the video and audio parameters as you like.
13. Why the size of the output Flv file is much larger than the original SWF file?
- The SWF and FLV are totally different two formats. They differ greatly on how to express the video information. SWF files express information in descriptive script, while FLV files express information in series frames of the video.
14. Is it necessary to adjust the system sound settings for sound capturing?
- No. This program captures audio directly from the SWF streaming instead of sound card. So there's no need to adjust the system sound settings.
15. Do I need to install iWisoft Flash SWF Downloader?
- No. When you install iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter, the Free iWisoft Flash SWF Downloader will be installed on your computer too.
16. If I purchase your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future?
- Yes, we provide free upgrade. Please keep your eyes on our site to get upgrade info. Please download the update version by yourself, and you can register it using the same license code.
17. I lost my license code, can you send again?
- Sure. But you'd better provide your Order ID or some info in your order (such as the Email you used to order) so that we can find your info in our database.
18. Do I need to re-register after I re-install the software?
- No, you don't have to re-enter your registration info. Our software will memory you registration status.
19. I have more questions, what should I do?
- Please feel free to contact us at
email@example.com. We are always glad to help you.
Go Top ↑